2nd floor ocean views from this 1 bedroom, 1 bath vacation condo at Hale Ono Loa. Remodeled condo with all brand new furnishings as of Sept 2012. Soak up the expansive ocean views from your lanai that overlooks the pool and sundeck. Enjoy spectacular sunsets and whale watching in the winter. New bar-height lanai furniture as of Mar '17. Keurig coffee maker in kitchen (bring your own K-Cups) Enjoy free Netflix shows and movies from our large flat screen TV!! Honokowai Marketplace for grocery shopping and dining is just a mile south and the Kahana Gateway is just 1 mile north. North Kaanapali Beach is just a 5 minute drive. Enjoy free long distance to US Mainland and Canada with free Wi-Fi as well.
Nearest Beaches to Hale Ono Loa:
* Kahekili Beach Park (Airport Beach): generally calm conditions, excellent snorkeling and swimming, public restrooms, BBQ grills and large grassy area
* Honokowai Beach Park: great for snorkeling due to shallow, reef protected beach, Children’s playground area, plenty of shade, tables and BBQ grills
* Pohaku Park (S-Turns): calmer during summer months, sandy and rocky shoreline, picnic tables
HI Reg #127-955-9680-01
Hale Ono Loa (Ha-lay O-no Lo-a)
A paradise within a paradise. This Maui Vacation Rental is the perfect escape destination. Come unwind on the special ocean-side sundeck with an Olympic-size swimming pool and watch the whales play in the Pacific during the winter or be amazed as the sky lights up orange and pink at sunset year-round. Step out of this Maui condo and snorkel with the turtles that swim off the beach or walk up the road to bite into fresh tropical fruit at the local farmer’s market. Conveniently located just north of Lahaina, this newly renovated Maui condo rental is only minutes away from premier golf courses, shopping, dining and the historic Front Street and Lahaina Harbor.
- Great Oceanview and Oceanfront Units
- Low Rise Property Elevators
- Tropical Palm Tree Setting
- Laundry Facilities on Property
- Free Parking
- Smoking Prohibited on Property
- Ceiling Fans
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Washer/Dryer in Complex
- Kitchnette with Stove/Oven
- Kitchen Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Lanai, Patio, or Gazebo
- Ocean Views
- Swimming Pool (community)
- Outdoor Grill
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Stores
3823 Lower Honoapiilani Rd - Lahaina, HI 96761
- Our stay at the Hale Ono Loa condo #212 was amazing! The condo was well furnished and decorated to give the perfect vacation feel, but with all the amenities you would have in your own home. I was worried about there not being any air conditioning but with the large doors to the patio open and the bedroom windows open you had the perfect beach breeze coming though and it was heavenly! When we were visiting we came with about 4 other couples who stayed in the same condo buildings on all floors and our condo by far had the best view of the pool and ocean which you could see from lying in bed! When we return to Maui we will definitely rebook #212.
- This is a beautiful condo at Hale Ono Loa. The grounds are meticulously groomed and the pool is large. I was very happy with condo unit 212 and the price was fantastic. Thank you for assisting in this booking. Hopefully I can return next October to Maui.
~ Cynthia Johnson
- We enjoyed our stay at Hale Ono Loa #212 so much! The unit was spotless and well-equipped. The location was perfect! We enjoyed sitting on the lanai and the sun deck watching the whales. A Farmers Market, shops, and restaurants were within walking distance. Lahaina is a few minutes drive away. We enjoyed a snorkeling cruise, which included swimming with turtles and seeing more whales than we could count. West Maui is the perfect vacation spot, and I recommend Chase 'N Rainbows to book your stay.
~ Neena Bryant
- Aloha, We just wanted to thank the owners for allowing to stay in their condo. It was lovely, we really enjoyed the lanai and the sundeck, and had some great whale action. The condo itself was very clean and comfortable, and we would definitely book again in the future.
~ Glenda Macdonald
- Thank you all that helped us secure this unit for our stay...liked it so much that we extended as long as you'd let us until next guest's arrival on 10/16. We shall return again and again. Mahalo.
~ Marti Medina
- We were so impressed with the service from beginning to end! We enjoyed this condo and were impressed with how clean and maintained it was. My husband and I even found your location and came in to personally thank you. We have been home a week and wish we were still there!!! I have recommended your company to friends and clients that are planning a trip to Maui this next year and hope they feel the same way we do!! Look forward to dealing with you in the future. Mahalo.
~ Cheryl and Dave
- Our Stay in Hale Ono Loa 212 – from Sept 7 to 21st, 2013 Coming from Zürich, Switzerland to Vancouver, BC. After a short stopover we continued to Maui Hawaii, where we arrived a bit tired. But after opening the door to Condo 212, we had the feeling of vacation is here. First, the beautiful outlook hit us, huge palmtrees and the adjacent ocean greeted us, stepping out on the lanai, we had a full view of the blooming garden with the pool and lots of relaxing chairs and tables. The pool area was never overcrowded. The sunsets we watched from our lanai every eveing were simply breathtaking. The condo is fully equipped with all you need. The bedrooms with its closing doors for privacy, a comfortable bed, huge closets was inviting to rest. The kitchen is more than you ever need; you cook outside on the provided gas grill the best of tuna steaks and all. The livingroom has a couch which extends to a queensize bed if ever in need. Free internet, Netflix was just great. Shopping at the Farmers Market is in walking distance, so are nearby beaches. The best beach for us was 5 minutes away by car. Snorkeling gear, boogie boards, beach chairs, mats, etc. all you need for the beach is provided. What else is there to say - yes, weather was fantastic- now enjoy as we did - our first time in Maui will not be our last - our stay in condo 212 will not be our last - we promised this to ourselves - Aloha and Mahalo
~ Brigitte and Günter from Switzerland
- The unit was very nice...new everything. I would rent this unit again. Mahalo!
~ Lynn Symmes
- We were impressed with this unit from the moment we opened the door. Everything has been newly updated in the unit and all of the appliances, cutlery, furniture etc is new. Everything you could need is available, except Saran Wrap etc. The couch turns into a pull out. Decent sized lanai with a great ocean view & pool view. Very clean as well. The bed is very comfortable. We had just enough room in the bedroom for a travel bassinet. Pool area is nice with a bar to sit at while you BBQ (byob). We had access to Netfix which was great for our little one. The only thing lacking was the area for shops & people watching but at the end of the day that really didn't matter to us. We would definitely book our next stay in unit 212. Thank you to the owners for such an enjoyable stay. We really felt at home here. :)
- The unit was well equipped, spotless and decorated beautifully which really enhanced our stay. We were happy to see we had Netflix, but didn't realize it initially. I appreciated dealing with you and would certainly recommend Chase 'N Rainbows to my friends. Thanks very much. Aloha!
~ Deb Gustafson