Partial ocean views from this private cottage that sits back on The Ka'anapali Golf course just a short walk to Ka'anapali's famous Airport Beach. Entertain in the spacious living room with Dish Network (not cable) and bring your laptop for private Free Wi-Fi internet access. Condo features Bose sound system where guests can stream music via Pandora. Mini-remodel in Oct '12 includes floor to ceiling bedroom walls and new beds. (King bed purchased in 2015) Bathrooms have stall showers with glass block accents. Brand new stove in kitchen as of Sep 2017. This Maui vacation condo is an exceptional value for the Kaanapali Resort area.
Nearby Beaches to International Colony Club:
* Kaanapali Beach – Black Rock Beach: generally calm conditions, excellent swimming and snorkeling, walking trail off beach
* Kahekili Beach Park (Airport Beach): generally calm conditions, excellent snorkeling and swimming, public restrooms, BBQ grills and large grassy area
* Honokowai Beach Park: great for snorkeling due to shallow, reef protected beach, Children’s playground area, plenty of shade, tables and BBQ grills
HI Registration #070-594-3552-01
International Colony Club
A gem sitting right on the Kaanapali Golf course, this Maui Vacation Rental is a mere five minute walk from the local favorite "Airport" beach, featuring world-class snorkeling and miles of pristine white sand beach. Offering partial ocean views, this Maui condo has beautifully manicured grounds, multiple relaxing pool areas and is minutes away from The Whaler’s Village, which features award-winning restaurants and shopping, and the historic old Lahaina Town. This vacation rental is an individual cottage, private Ohana (family)-type building that is sure to become a family favorite.
- Smoking Prohibited on Property
- Ceiling Fans
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Kitchnette with Stove/Oven
- Kitchen Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Lanai, Patio, or Gazebo
- Ocean Views
- Swimming Pool (community)
- Outdoor Grill
2750 Kalapu Dr - Lahaina, HI 96761
- I usually stay up in Napili, but the house I stay in wasn't available. wasn't sure what to expect, but was more than pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and well laid out this house is. It appears to be a condo, but really, it's like a house in most neighborhoods. The public beach (Airport Beach) is right across the highway and is one of the best in West Maui for snorkeling, swimming, hanging in the sand, or just sitting and watching the sun set with other chill folks. There isn't any air conditioning, which i didn't mind (I kind of like feeling the heat and humidity since I live in California where that isn't something we normally deal with), but there were a couple of floor fans and ceiling fans in all of the rooms. The place has lots of windows, which was great to get the cross breeze going in the afternoon as I was mixing pina colada's in the blender, listening to music, and getting ready for some sunset views....I used the BBQ every night...I would definitely stay here again.
- Unit #43 was very nice, well kept and close to beach and facilities.
~ Caroline McMahon
- Hello - We enjoyed our stay at the Colony Club very much. Thanks! Mary Mathisson
~ Mary Mathisson
- We were extremely pleased with the cottage. It was very well stocked and had everything we needed throughout our two week stay. We loved the proximity to the pool and the large lanai. It provided serenity after busy days shopping and at the beach. The size of the unit was perfect for our family of six and the location was ideal. The parking lot being close to the unit was very beneficial as well. We couldn't have found better accommodations suited for us! Dealing with Chase 'N Rainbows was pleasant and everything was seamless. Thanks to Linda for assisting us on our beautiful vacation.
~ Janice Conley
- Oay was amazing and dealing with you guys was great.