This family owned home features hand carved furniture & fantastic, 180 degree ocean views to Molokai. The remodel, completed in 2012, includes granite counter tops, tile floors, new appliances, & air conditioning.
The two separated bedrooms each have a king-sized bed & adjoining expansive bathrooms. The master bedroom boasts a small wall safe for your valuables & a separate lanai overlooking the ocean. The views from every window are private & landscaped. The couch makes into a queen-sized bed. The 3rd bathroom, complete with a shower, is accessible to your guests or for those sleeping in the living room. A Graco Pack & Play is available. Three HD TV's, Wi-Fi, Ipod dock, 4 telephones with free long-distance to U.S. and Canada, cable TV, & high speed Roadrunner Turbo internet connection keep you in touch with the world while the plush lanai furniture beckons the visitor to sit back & enjoy the ocean views.
The villa is located next to world class golf courses (The Kapalua, The Bay Course & the world-famous Plantation). All have many breath-taking vistas. As a guest of our villa we can give you a discount on two courses - just ask.
Fine beaches, judged by many as the best in Maui, are minutes away either by the free, door-to-door Kapalua Resort Shuttle; your car; or by walking - Kapalua Beach; D. T. Fleming Beach; Napili Bay; Oneloa Beach, Honolua Bay & the adjoining Mokule'ia (or Slaughterhouse) Beach.
At the end of a short cul-de-sac this front row villa has panoramic views of the ocean & the island of Molokai. In season whale watching from the lanai is a MUST (with an owner provided telescope and binoculars). Although located just minutes from Lahaina the villa is situated in a lavishly landscaped & peaceful setting. This end of the island benefits from the Trade Winds which you will find very welcoming!
It's a short walk to the nearest Association pool with well-maintained BBQ's & a covered, outdoor kitchen area (includes oven, stove, refrigerator, microwave, tables & chairs). Around the corner is the Ritz Carlton with its fine restaurants & amenities. Groceries stores are also convenient - the closest (walking distance for some) boasts an espresso bar, fresh vegetables & fine meats. Next door to that is 'The Sansei', advertised as Maui's best sushi restaurant. There are two excellent spas nearby (the Ritz Carlton and the Montage Spa).
This spacious one-level home has been in our family for more than 25 years. In 2011 Richard & Joan (& families) purchased it from our Father's estate & began the update/remodel of the entire unit. We hope that you will enjoy your memories of vacations in Maui. We welcome you to our home.
1) Covered carport, private master bedroom lanai; smoking allowed outside; ground floor unit; washer/dryer in villa, HD TV's in both bedrooms, beach towels provided, oversize master bathroom shower, king-sized bed in master bedroom and spare bedroom, keyless entry lock, wall safe, single level, private settling & excellent spas, restaurants and beaches nearby. 5 minute-walk to the ocean. Close to community pool.
2) Access to the world-class Kapalua Platation Golf Course (home of the PGA Hyundai), & the Kapalua Bay Golf Course. The Kapalua spa, Tennis Garden and Trail System are also available. You will have a choice of fine restaurants within minutes. Unique hiking trails are located throughout the resort (the Kapalua Coastal trail, a trail through the Village Golf Course, and a trail in the mountains of West Maui). Kitesurf, paddle board or snorkel at nearby beaches. Kapalua Resort's zipline course is one of the country's largest with nearly 2 miles of parallel line zipping action within the West Maui mountains. The Kapalua Resort Courtesy Shuttle provides transportation door to door to the entrace of three beaches and all Kapalua locations including restaurants, shops, the Kapalua spa, and the Ritz Carlton. The nearby Honolua Store offers a deli, gourmet meats & cheeses, fine wines, fresh produce and an expresso bar.
3) Prices subject to change without notice. All rates in U S DOLLARS. 6 day minimum EXCEPT to fill holes between bookings in the calendar. A minimum of 5 days during summer months required. Cleaning, Hawaii taxes, and non-refundable damage deposit added to each booking.
4) Owner's Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Free Local Calls
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Kitchen Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linen & Towels Included
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Lanai, Patio, or Gazebo
- Ocean Views
- Tropical Views
- Swimming Pool (community)
- Outdoor Grill
- Golf Course
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Stores
100 Ridge Road - Lahaina, HI 96761
- We made last minute plans to visit a friend in Maui who lives near Kapalua. When we visit Maui, we usually stay in Wailea or Lahaina but decided to look for a place closer to my friend. Well we just discovered the most perfect place to stay on Maui!! The condo is located on a ridge with breathtaking views of the ocean and Molokai in a beautiful community between The Ritz and The Montage resorts. It is steps away from the Kapalua Coastal Trail where I walked every morning and enjoyed watching the incredible surf and saw lots of sea turtles. The condo is also located next to two of the most beautiful beaches in Maui, Oneloa Bay and DT Fleming’s. Oneloa Bay is a short 3-4 minute walk from the condo and Fleming’s is about 5-7 minutes further by the Ritz. Not only are these beaches spectacular, they are less crowed than the beaches in Wailea or Ka’anapali. If you are looking for a more peaceful and relaxing Maui vacation, Kapalua is the place to go.
In addition to the restaurants at both the Ritz and the Montage, there are several other great restaurants within walking distance, including Sansei and Merriman’s. There is also a Honolua store nearby where you can buy anything you might need such as prepared foods, groceries, wine/beer, etc. There are golf courses and hiking trails nearby too. Everything you need is within walking distance from this condo!! It is truly the perfect location and we are so glad we found it!
If the location alone with the stunning views isn't enough to convince you this is the best place to stay on Maui, you’ll definitely be convinced once you enter the condo. It is so beautifully and tastefully decorated, and has every amenity you need. The bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious and well-appointed, and there’s plenty of closet space. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare your meals and the lanai overlooking the ocean is huge enough to dine or just lounge and enjoy the magnificent view!
But to us, the very best thing about renting this amazing condo are the owners. They could not have been easier or more pleasant to work with. They were so incredibly helpful in making sure we had everything we needed. Joan and Dennis, a heartfelt THANK YOU for everything, and for making our trip a truly memorable one, for so many reasons as you know. We can’t wait to come back!!
Meg and Bob
- This beautiful Condo was not only amazing it was sparkling clean upon arrival. There was not a stress in the world that this paradise could not help sooth! I have stayed in may condos at the Ridge as well as visited many while vacationing with multiple families also staying in them, this is my FAVORITE! The communication and the contact with the owners was complete and full of information. Thank you Joan and Dennis, for letting us stay in your home!
- After having stayed at Kapalua Ridge numerous times before, We could not have been more pleased with this beautiful villa. From the personalized communication with the owners (Joan is my new BFF !) to all the amenities...there isn't anything that I would change!
We surprised our son-in-law with the accommodations and our family created memories that will last a lifetime. There was even a pack 'n play, baby spoons and bowls for our 9-month old grandson!! We were spoiled from the get go. Whomever decides to rent this villa will be very pleased. We can't wait to return someday!
The Beall Family
- I highly recommend this villa! It has two master bedrooms both with large on suites. That was perfect for two couples. The large balcony was so nice. Several people can sit out there with beautiful ocean views and mountains in the distance. The owners are very helpful with things to do on the island. They also made sure we had everything we needed to make our stay the best. I hope I go back to Maui soon and this is where I will stay if it is available.
Absolutely beautiful location and condo!
- Well stocked, great location, owners were super responsive and a wealth of information!
Fantastic location, perfect for our family of 5. Easy walk to a great beach for snorkeling, boogie boarding or just relaxing. Fantastic!
Add to favorites
- Address: 100 Ridge Road - Lahaina, HI 96761
- Location: West Maui - Kapalua
- Type: Villa
- Rental Size: 1840 SQ.FT.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Price Range: $319.00 - $390.00