Ocean front views and upgrades throughout this condo on Kahana Bay. In addition to the TV in the living room there is a also a TV and DVD player in the bedroom. Updated in 2012 with fresh paint, carpet, kitchen appliances and solar shades throughout. Watch the sunset from the living room on the sectional sofa and eat your meals on the dining room set for four. Tasteful island style artwork, bedding, lamps and updated bathroom fixtures have also been added to further polish this gorgeous 11th floor location.
Bring your laptop and enjoy FREE wireless internet access in our condo. Private phone line. Royal Kahana is an ocean front resort and walking distance to shops and restaurants including Maui Brewing Co, China Boat, Dollie's Pub and Cafe and the Beach House Kahana.
Nearby Beaches to Royal Kahana:
* Kahekili Beach Park (Airport Beach): generally calm conditions, excellent snorkeling and swimming, public restrooms, BBQ grills and large grassy area
* Honokowai Beach Park: great for snorkeling due to shallow, reef protected beach, Children’s playground area, plenty of shade, tables and BBQ grills
* Pohaku Park (S-Turns): calmer during summer months, sandy and rocky shoreline, picnic tables
HI REGISTRATION #212-988-3136-01
A feeling of true royalty will surely overcome you during a stay at the Royal Kahana. This ocean front property offers air conditioned comfort, sweeping ocean views and an unbeatable location. Our spacious studio, one and two bedroom condos are fully furnished with tropical decor and are conveniently nestled between the award winning restaurants, golf courses and shopping of both The Kapalua Resort and Kaanapali areas.
With its unique floor plan you can enjoy watching the spectacular Maui sunsets from the comfort of your bedroom as well as from your own private lanai. These West Maui condo rentals convey a true Hawaiian resort feel from the moment you step into the expansive oceanfront lobby, to the alluring tiki torch gardens. Swim in the warm waters, watch the whales frolic offshore during winter, BBQ and entertain at the poolside cabana, & work out at the "guests only" fitness center, or walk to the Kahana Gateway Center to experience wonderful restaurants and shops nearby. The possibilities are endless at the Royal Kahana.
- All Ocean view Air Conditioned Condos
- Oceanside Pool and Cabana
- Guest Gym
- Pickle Ball
- There are no charges for local & 800# calls
- Free Parking
- Smoking Prohibited on Property
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Free Local Calls
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Kitchnette with Stove/Oven
- Kitchen Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Lanai, Patio, or Gazebo
- Beach Front
- Ocean Views
- Swimming Pool (community)
- Outdoor Grill
- Gym on Premise
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Walking Distance to Stores
4365 Lower Honoapiilani Rd - Lahaina, HI 96761
- Aloha, We loved our stay at this unit. We have previously stayed at another unit (xx09) and much prefer the location in the building of this unit. Missed having a safe for our valuables. The bed is fine but much firmer than we are used to. Fortunately it did not rain and loved the sound of the waves at night. (Had trouble sleeping our first night home as I missed this.) Loved not having to worry about a key and just using the keypad lock. Also, the beach towels were great and well worth it. Otherwise all was as expected and we were very pleased and no complaints.
~ Bruce Schumacher
- We had a great stay with you in RK1112. It was wonderful to be oceanfront...what a view!! Loved going to sleep with the doors open and falling asleep to the sounds of the surf. The unit was very well located, we even walked down to the Sands of Kahana (only 100 yards away) and rented boards and went Stand Up Paddeling.
~ Tom Merick
- Unit was fine. Cleaning staff does an excellent job.
~ R. Epley
- Wonderful apartment... awesome value and very nicely set out. All of your instructions were spot on, we had no fails at all getting into or using the accommodation. Thank you and I will certainly be recommending you to my friends and family... I was recommended to you by a friend and I believe word of mouth the best marketing ever. Keep on doing what you do... thank you and... Hau'oli Makahiki Hou
~ Ceri & Emily
- I think it is absolutely beautiful.
~ Baxter Evans